Raspberry Rendezvous Cheesecakes
Here is yet another amazing recipe from Mari Rivers (Ginger Vegan)
Just in time for Vegan New Year 🙂
3 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp mild coconut oil
Put all the base ingredients except coconut oil in a food processor and whizz until finely ground. Melt the coconut oil and add to the mixture and whizz again. Press firmly into four ring moulds 5cm high by 6cm diameter. Set aside.
275g cashew nuts, soaked at least 4 hours or overnight
60g agave syrup
60g mild coconut oil
1 bar Raspberry Rendezvous, melted
- Blend the cashew nuts together with the agave and coconut oil until smooth. Be patient! It takes a few goes to scrape the blender down and blend again until you get a really smooth cosistency.
- Divide the filling in half.
- To one half add the melted chocolate and mix well. Spoon into the moulds and smooth the top.
- To the other half of the mixture add the raspberries and blend again. Spoon on top of the chocolate mixture in the moulds and smooth the tops. Freeze for about an hour or two. This makes it possible to push the cakes out from the moulds. Push from the bottom, and be careful to catch them as they come out from the top of the moulds!
- To decorate drizzle the top with melted chocolate and add raspberries and some more finely chopped chocolate pieces.
- You can prepare these in advance and store in the fridge until needed.